Property -

Item Name

Whether you are purchasing commercial premises or residential property as a buy-to-let investment, we can explain your responsibilities and insurance service options.


Let Property

If you are the owner of a property that you want to rent there is no legal requirement for you to have landlord insurance or even buildings cover. However, if you have a mortgage on your property, your lender may stipulate that you have insurance cover.


Commercial Property Insurance

Being Property owners ourselves, at Regency Insurance Services we are insiders of Property Insurance. And because WE CARE, we offer you our Priceless Expert Advice on all our Property Insurance Products.